With the best interest of public health in mind, the university will not be issuing Volunteer Blvd. Food Vendor Permits for the 2021 football season. We hope you understand the steps we’re taking to keep our staff and visitors safe. Thank you for your interest and understanding.
With the best interest of public health in mind, the university will not be issuing Volunteer Blvd. Food Vendor Permits for the 2021 football season. We hope you understand the steps we’re taking to keep our staff and visitors safe.
Thank you for your interest and understanding.
Volunteer Blvd. Food Vendor Permits during UT Home Football Games
During UT home football games the university hosts food vendors within a designated section of Volunteer Boulevard. Approval for vending is limited to 4 vendors per game and consideration is done in the order that the online request forms are received.
Fee: If approved, a $25.00 fee is required per application per game.
The fee must be paid via cash, cashier’s check, or money order only. No personal checks are accepted. Payment is due during the designated pickup time of vendor credentials which will be communicated by our office to approved vendors.Map
- What if I am selling something other than food? Only food vendors are considered for game day vendor credentials.
- What happens once all 4 permits have been assigned for a game? Once all of the vendor permits have been assigned for a game, remaining vendor submissions are put on a waiting list in the order they were received and will be contacted if an opening occurs.
- Will I have access to power? No, the university does not allow food vendors to connect to power outlets, etc. on game days.
- As an approved vendor, is parking provided? Parking assignments are not provided or included with the issuance of a vendor permit. Parking is theresponsibility of the permit recipient. Game day parking information can be found at http://parking.utk.edu/special-events/.
- Where can I dispose of my trash? Vendors are responsible for the removal of all trash, food remnants, equipment, etc. Waste should not be left behind or placed in a UT trash or recycling receptacle. Grease or other food remnants should not be disposed of in street gutters. If this becomes an issue, all approved vendors for each remaining game of the season will be assessed a cleaning fee that will be due when credentials are picked up in addition to the regular $25 application fee.
- If I am an approved vendor, when can I setup and breakdown my equipment? Unloading of equipment/supplies for Stationary Permit Holders is allowable no less than 6 hours prior to the event start time. If the event start time is prior to 2pm, unloading must occur no later than 8am. Setup ofequipment/supplies prior to 6:00am for each event is not permitted. Breakdown and loading of equipment is not permitted until after the event is underway.
- Is there a restriction on the amount and type of equipment that I can setup? No more than 4 large equipment items such as: tables no more than 6ft in length each, grills, smokers, etc. will be permitted for setup. However, at no time may any grills, smokers, coolers, etc. be setup on any sidewalk or patio areas.
- Do I need more than 1 vendor credential if more than 1 person is working at my station? No, only 1 credential is needed per vendor station and it must be worn by someone and properly displayed the day of the home game. In addition, vendors should have a copy of their approved submission form and business license on hand.