Food Vendor Permits for UT Home Football Games
During UT home football games the university hosts food vendors within a designated section of Volunteer Boulevard. Approval for vending is limited to 6 vendors per game and consideration is done in the order that the online request forms are received.
Fee: If approved, a $25.00 fee is required per application per game.
The fee must be paid via cash, cashier’s check, or money order only. No personal checks are accepted. Payment is due during the designated pickup time of vendor credentials which will be communicated by our office to approved vendors.Online Request Form Map Football Food Vendor Guidelines
UTK Mobile Food Vendor Policy
Timeline of Form Submissions for Approval
- What if I have a food truck? The university does not allow food trucks on UT owned streets due to the vehicular and pedestrian traffic that occurs on campus during home games.
- What if I am selling something other than food? Only food vendors are considered for game day vendor credentials.
- What happens once all 6 permits have been assigned for a game? Once all of the vendor permits have been assigned for a game, remaining vendor submissions are put on a waiting list in the order they were received and will be contacted if an opening occurs.
- Will I have access to power? No, the university does not allow food vendors to connect to power outlets, etc. on game days.
- As an approved vendor, is parking provided? Please refer to #11.A. of the Policies document referenced above.
- Where can I dispose of my trash? Vendors are responsible for the removal of all trash, food remnants, equipment, etc. Waste should not be left behind or placed in a UT trash or recycling receptacle. Grease or other food remnants should not be disposed of in street gutters. If this becomes an issue, all approved vendors for each remaining game of the season will be assessed a cleaning fee that will be due when credentials are picked up in addition to the regular $25 application fee. This is referenced in #11.D. of the Policies referenced above.
- If I am an approved vendor, will I be assigned a spot in the designated area? No, all spots in the designated area are on a first come, first served basis on the day of the game. Our office does not assign spots.
- If I am an approved vendor, when can I setup and breakdown my equipment? Please refer to #11 of the Policies document referenced above.
- Is there a restriction on the amount and type of equipment that I can setup? Please refer to #5 of the Policies document referenced above.
- Do I need more than 1 vendor credential if more than 1 person is working at my station? No, only 1 credential is needed per vendor station and it must be worn by someone and properly displayed the day of the home game. In addition, vendors should have a copy of their approved submission form and business license on hand.
Directions to the Office
- For navigating to the Circle Park Visitor’s Parking Area, use the following address for GPS directions:
- 1331 Circle Park Drive, Knoxville, TN 37996
- Be sure to stop at the Visitor’s Kiosk at the corner of the parking lot as you enter to retrieve a courtesy parking pass.